To our valued customers:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact daily life, Barnett Heating & Cooling is committed to continue serving our residential and business customers. We want to assure you that we are taking the necessary steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy during these uncertain times.
Barnett Heating & Cooling is and essential service provider. We are open and ready to serve your heating and cooling needs.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our team of licensed professionals to uphold CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
· Wearing personal protective equipment
· Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
· Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
· Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
· Using hand sanitizer
· Using disinfectant products to ensure touch-points are clean in vehicles and on tools and equipment.
Please contact us if you have questions about our safety measures.
Thank you for your business.